- Comfortable and Luxurious Hair Removal Wax: Designed to grip hair, not skin! Get ready for the most comfortable hair removal wax experience with the Satin Smooth Citrus Mojito Thin Film Hard Wax. Features a flexible wax consistency that gives you effective yet gentle hair pulls.The most ideal option for removing fine to medium hair on sensitive skin from head to toe. Enjoy precise application and use with Satin Smooth wax applicator sticks.
- Nature’s Secret Formula: The Satin Smooth Citrus Mojito Thin Film Hard Wax features a rich blend of natural and gentle ingredients expertly selected to help skin stay in excellent condition. A no-strip wax formula Infused with a calming combination of spearmint oil, Vitamin C and other skin-enriching ingredients that helps keep skin calm and gorgeous as you take out unwanted hair.
- Long-Lasting Silky Skin: Give yourself or your clients the gift of long-lasting silky-smooth, hair-free skin with the Satin Smooth Citrus Mojito Thin Film Hard Wax! Epilates unsightly face and body hair directly from the roots all the way to the tip. This effectively slows down hair regrowth and prevents stubbles, and ingrown hair. No pain and discomfort, just sensational radiant and refreshed skin for weeks!
- Pro-Approved Waxing: Designed for beauty professionals and serious DIY expert learners! Get next-level hair removal waxing action with the Satin Smooth Citrus Mojito Thin Film Hard Wax. Work with unmatched confidence and control as you take out unwanted hair even in the most sensitive and hard-to-reach areas. Perfect for flawless facial and Brazilian waxing.
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer. 2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency. 3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. 4. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser. 5. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax. 6. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction. - The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky. 7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. 8. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Solvent Yellow 33, Solvent Red 23, Solvent Green 3.
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.