- Beauty Berry Hard Wax Discs: No more messy spills! Enjoy easy and effective on-the-go hair removal with the Satin Smooth Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai Wax Discs.It’s hard wax disc-shape form makes it so simple to stash in your pro waxing kit bag or beauty counter at home. Wax with confidence no matter where life takes you! Melts beautifully and easily in your favorite Satin Smooth wax warmer.
- Acai-Infused Natural Formula: Nourish your client’s or your skin with love! The Satin Smooth Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai Wax Discs. This luxurious wax is packed with health-giving elements that help keep skin youthful and glowing. Headlined by Acai Berry that helps with natural collagen production that delays the effects of aging
- Be Beautifully Hair-Free Longer: Week after week of unstoppable confidence! The Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai Wax Discs effectively epilates unwanted body hair right from the roots. This effectively slows down the hair regrowth cycle for longer-lasting hair-free results! No more stubble, nicks, and cuts from constant shaving!
- Easy and Convenient No-Strip Wax: Whether you’re a professional in the salon or a DIY user, the Satin Smooth Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai Wax Discs are incredibly versatile and easy to use. Its natural formula is gentle even for the most sensitive skin types and grips hair thoroughly for easier, more comfortable pulls. You won’t even need waxing strips!
1. Pour the wax discs into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer. 2. Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. 3. Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides. 4. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator. 5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax. 6. Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth. 7. After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin. 8. Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft. 9. Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax. IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, ParafÞ n, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huille minérale), Helianthus Annuus (Sunß ower, Tournesol) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100).
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.