- Luscious Golden No-Strip Wax: Hair removal waxing luxury at its finest! Show your skin some love with the decadent Satin Smooth Calendula Gold Hard Wax with Tea Tree. A delicious treat for the skin that nourishes and protects as it effectively removes unwanted facial and body hair. Dermatologist-tested and proven safe even for sensitive skin. Works beautifully with your go-to Satin Smooth wax accessories so you can get professional results anytime, anywhere.
- Gorgeous Skin Naturals: Infused with skin-loving golden goodness of Calendula and Tea Tree Oil. Experience and enjoy the skin-loving benefits of our Satin Smooth Calendula Gold Hard Wax with Tea Tree Oil. Packed with natural extracts that help skin stay calm, healthy, and glowing as it removes stubborn hair. No need for powder, contains Titanium Dioxide that acts as a natural buffer for a cleaner skin finish.
- Silky-Smooth Longer: Give yourself and your valued clients the gift of long-lasting beautiful hair-free skin with the Satin Smooth Calendula Gold Hard Wax with Tea Tree. The right and gentle hair removal wax choice that’s specially formulated to eliminate coarse and curly hair. No need for waxing strips, a delicate option that’s perfect for cleaning up your bikini line and other sensitive areas. Removes hair right from the roots which promotes slower regrowth and a stubble-free finish!
- Pro-Level Wax Choice: Upgrade your waxing experience at the salon or at home with the Satin Smooth Calendula Gold Hard Wax with Tea Tree! Whether you’re a busy beauty professional or a DIY waxing learner, this gorgeous hard wax gives you excellent results. So easy to use! Just melt according to instructions with your favorite GiGi wax warmers, apply and let dry on prepped skin, then pull gently to release unwanted hair. Try this fantastic golden wax wonder today to feel the Satin Smooth difference for yourself.
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off.
4. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smoothï¿½ Satin Cleanserï¿½ Skin Preparation Cleanser.
5. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
6. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction. - The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin.
8. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smoothï¿½ Satin Releaseï¿½ to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
Glycerly Rosinate, Triethlene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba, Ethlene/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis, Camelia Sinesis.
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.