- Rich Soft Wax Perfection: Your richest hair removal waxing experience yet! Treat your skin like royalty with the Satin Smooth Silver Tourmaline Wax. Dermatologist tested, this luxurious soft wax is perfect for all skin types and is ideal for sensitive skin. Takes out medium and coarse hair effectively. For even better results, upgrade your gorgeous skin routine with Satin Smooth Pre & Post Wax products!
- Tourmaline for Sensitive Skin: The Satin Smooth Silver Tourmaline Wax gives you effortless hair removal and MORE! Packed with gentle yet effective skin-loving elements that leave skin soft, silky-smooth, and youthful after each waxing session. This opulent and creamy soft wax features Tourmaline gem powder, coconut oil, and powerful ingredients that help keep your skin hydrated and protected from irritation. Say goodbye to dry, flaky skin and hello to a smooth, refreshed, and youthful complexion.
- Safe and Long-Lasting Epilation: Get long-lasting smooth, hair-free confidence with our Satin Smooth Silver Tourmaline Wax. Use this lovely and indulgent soft wax with Satin Smooth epilating strips to effectively remove hair right from the roots. Gives week after week of clear skin confidence you or your clients can be proud of!
- The Effortless and Convenient Choice: No messy and complicated waxing sessions! Enjoy effortless hair removal sessions with the Satin Smooth Silver Tourmaline Wax. Made for beauty professionals and for budding DIY experts. Simply warm the wax, apply to prepped skin, and remove with one quick and gentle pull of your epilating strip. You’re done!
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer. 2. Heat wax until it has a syrup-like texture. 3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser. 4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. 5. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth. 6. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area. 7. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Tin Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Tourmaline, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.