- Effortless Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Wax: No more stubbles! Our Satin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax is expertly designed for comfortable and effective hair removal even for the most sensitive skin types. Specially formulated to take out the most coarse and stubborn hair without discomfort. Use with your favorite wax applicator sticks for an even easier, mess-free session.
- Calming Skin Benefits: Upgrade your hair removal wax routine with the Satin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax. Infused with the skin-loving powers of carefully selected ingredients to deliver excellent results. Features a blend of Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin, and Chamomile Flower Extract.
- Long-Lasting Skin Smoothness: Get it done fast, easy, and effectively with the Satin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax. Gives you gentle hair removal that produces longer-lasting, stubble-free results. Say goodbye to daily shaving, and get exceptionally beautiful skin for weeks. Perfect for facial use and is ideal for male bikini waxing. Worry-free even for the most sensitive parts of your body.
- Hassle-Free Waxing: Pro quality hair removal waxing results right in the comfort of your own home with the Satin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax! Our hard wax formula is easy to use and perfect for both home users and seasoned waxing professionals. Simply heat the wax in your Satin Smooth wax warmer and you’re all set! Features a low melting point wax formula for quick and easy applications. Maintains a pliable texture all throughout that lets you remove unwanted body hair without a hitch!
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer. 2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency. 3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. 4. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser. 5. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax. 6. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction. - The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky. 7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. 8. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Gycol Rosinate, Cera Alba, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Guaiazulene, CI 61565, CI 60725.
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.