- Lavender and Chamomile Wax: Wax in ecstasy! The Satin Smooth Lavender Wax with Chamomile is infused with wholesome, health-giving extracts. Treats your skin by eliminating unwanted body hair as it calms and soothes skin. Scented beautifully for a holistic aromatherapy hair removal waxing experience.
- Formulated for Medium to Coarse Hair: Stop stressing! Easily take out stubborn medium to coarse hair! Reveal smooth, healthy glowing skin effortlessly with the Satin Smooth Lavender Wax with Chamomile. Takes out body hair directly from the roots for weeks of skintastic confidence! No more constant plucking or shaving.
- Full Body Hair Removal Wax: The Satin Smooth Lavender Wax with Chamomile features a readily spreadable consistency. Gets into every corner of the body so easily and covers the skin with a pleasant warmth and relaxing scent. Just apply your hair removal wax strips and pull gently. Enhanced with titanium dioxide so you won’t even need talc powder!
- Pro-level Waxing Results: Whether you’re waxing a valued client or yourself, you’ll love Satin Smooth Lavender Wax with Chamomile. Quick and easy waxing with excellent results! Perfect for your professional hair removal waxing kit go-bag or your home beauty shelf!
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer. 2. Heat wax until it has a syrup-like texture. 3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser. 4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. 5. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth. 6. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area. 7. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, Chamomilla Recutita, Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol, Limonene, CI 60725 (Violet 2), C115850 (Red 6 Lake)
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.