- Multidirectional Wax Without Limits: Full waxing control! The Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Coconut lets you apply and pull wax from any angle direction. The best choice for worry-free hair removal waxing. No mistakes and discomfort. Reveal fresh, silky-smooth skin effortlessly!
- Cruelty-Free Effective Wax Formula: Say goodbye to redness and skin irritation. The Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Coconut Aroma Hard Wax features a gentle yet effective formulation that gets rid of unwanted hair without harming your precious skin. Never tested on animals, vegan-friendly, and safe for everyday use!
- Coconut-Scented Bliss: Upgrade your waxing sessions with the elegant benefits of coconut aromatherapy. The Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Coconut Hard Wax is infused with the soothing scent of coconut that treats your senses with a calming and relaxing effect. Perfect for those who feel tired and restless! Feel refreshed and rejuvenated after every hair removal waxing session.
- Hassle-Free Hair Removal: No waxing strips are needed! The Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Coconut Aroma Hard Wax gives you unmatched convenience for home and professional use. Wax with a touch of gentle luxury, its no-strip formula makes sure you’ll have comfortable and ouch-free waxing sessions each and every time! Upgrade your hair removal waxing routine today.
1. Remove lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place wax container into warmer.
2. Set temperature setting on warmer to “Hot” for 25-30 minutes. Wax should be a thick, caramel-like consistency in the center and soft around the sides. Once desired consistency is achieved, set temperature to “Ready”.
3. Test wax temperature on small area inside of your wrist.
4. Apply a thin layer of wax in any direction of hair growth, then smooth back over in opposite direction.
5. Press the wax down onto skin with fingertips to ensure it has adhered to all hairs and is slightly tacky. If wax is too thick or left on skin too long it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
6. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to skin) in one quick motion in any direction of hair growth. Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
7. Remove any wax residue with Satin Release; help soothe discomfort with Satin Cool; condition skin with Satin Hydrate.
Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area. Do not apply over varicose veins. Consult a physician before waxing if you have diabetes. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps/astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after waxing. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed.