- Smooth Multi-Directional Waxing: No more guesswork! Take out unwanted body hair easily with the Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Rose Aroma Hard Wax. It lets you apply and remove in any direction for seamless and smooth waxing sessions. No mistakes, just silky hair-free irresistible skin!
- Safe and Gentle Vegan Formula: Specially formulated for easy and gentle multi-directional hair removal! Say goodbye to harsh ingredients and uncomfortable hair removal waxing experiences with the Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Rose Aroma Hard Wax. Features an enriching cruelty-free formula with a low melting point for maximum comfort and waxing efficiency.
- Luxurious Rose Aroma: Get all the soothing benefits of rose aromatherapy with Satin Smooth’s Multidirectional Application Rose Aroma Hard Wax. Infused with the calming scent of roses, our wax removes hair effectively and helps you relax and unwind. Rose aromatherapy is known to help reduce stress and anxiety and promote feelings of well-being.
- Effortless Wax Anytime, Anywhere: The ultimate multidirectional hard wax solution! The Satin Smooth Multidirectional Application Rose Aroma Hard Wax is perfect for the busy beauty professional or at-home DIY beauty expert. Perfect for your clients at the salon or your weekend spa sessions at home with my family and friends. Effortless and convenient! Try it today and see the Satin Smooth Difference.
1. Remove lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place wax container into warmer.
2. Set temperature setting on warmer to “Hot” for 25-30 minutes. Wax should be a thick, caramel-like consistency in the center and soft around the sides. Once desired consistency is achieved, set temperature to “Ready”.
3. Test wax temperature on small area inside of your wrist.
4. Apply a thin layer of wax in any direction of hair growth, then smooth back over in opposite direction.
5. Press the wax down onto skin with fingertips to ensure it has adhered to all hairs and is slightly tacky. If wax is too thick or left on skin too long it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
6. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to skin) in one quick motion in any direction of hair growth. Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
7. Remove any wax residue with Satin Release; help soothe discomfort with Satin Cool; condition skin with Satin Hydrate.
Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area. Do not apply over varicose veins. Consult a physician before waxing if you have diabetes. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps/astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after waxing. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed.