- Sweet Cherry Pebble Wax Sophistication: Get ready for a new waxing experience with our Satin Smooth Wild Cherry Pebble Wax. Getting silky-smooth, hair-free skin for you or your clients has never been this easy and convenient! Comes in a unique pebble form that melts down into a luscious aromatherapeutic hard wax. Perfect to pair with your go-to Satin Smooth wax warmers.
- Rich and Natural Expert Formula:The Satin Smooth Wild Cherry Pebble Wax™ with Vitamin E is infused with the health-giving benefits of natural ingredients. Features a potent combination of Vitamin E, Beeswax, Chamomile Flower Extract, and other beneficial ingredients. Leaves skin hair-free, refreshed, and clean. Relax as you wax with a calming cherry scent.
- Hair-Free for Weeks: The ideal no-strip hard wax choice for removing fine to medium hair on any skin type! Our Satin Smooth Wild Cherry Pebble Wax™ with Vitamin E gives you and your clients a longer lasting hair-free affair. Removes unwanted hair all over the body directly from the roots which makes regrowth slower. Gentle and safe for facial and Brazilian bikini waxing. Apply with Satin Smooth wax applicators for more precise wax application.
- Versatile Professional Wax Choice: The smart hair removal hard wax choice for true beauty professionals and serious DIY beauty experts! The Satin Smooth Wild Cherry Pebble Wax™ with Vitamin E is a great option for salon, home, or even on-the-go waxing sessions. No spills, stays fresh and dry in your waxing kit bag. No waste, warm and melt only the amount that you need! Experience effortless convenience when you try this hair removal hard wax today.
1. Pour the pebble drops into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer. 2. Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. 3. Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides. 4. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator. 5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax. 6. Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth. 7. After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin. 8. Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft. 9. Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax. IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Ethylene/Va Colpolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Colloidal Gold, Mica, Tin Oxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propolis Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Isopropyl Myristate, Pentylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile minerale), Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 11, Iron Oxides
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.