- Fabulous Tourmaline Flex Wax: A unique hair removal waxing solution that gives you smooth and silky skin results! No complicated procedures and tools are needed. Our Satin Smooth Pebbles Wax™ Silver Tourmaline Thin Film Flex Wax is specially designed to remove unwanted hair from the face and body effortlessly. For best results, supplement your hair removal routine with Satin Smooth Pre & Post Wax products.
- Gentle and Nourishing Formula: The Pebbles Wax™ Silver Thin Film is packed with skin-loving ingredients expertly selected to give you silky-smooth skin with a youthful glow. Go beyond hair removal! Features a powerful blend of tourmaline gem powder, coconut oil, zinc oxide, and other beneficial elements that provides intense hydration and protection to your skin. Safe for removing medium to coarse hair on even the most delicate skin types!
- Lasting Smooth Skin Results: Make your clients feel extra special, and extra long with the Satin Smooth Pebbles Wax™ Silver Tourmaline Thin Film Flex Wax. Give them peace of mind that their skin stays fresh, clean, and hair-free for weeks. Pulls hair from root to tip so regrowth is kept at a minimal rate. Works best with Satin Smooth Wax Accessories.
- Pro-Choice Hair Removal Wax: Easily the best choice for specialized professional waxing! Our Pebbles Wax™ Silver Tourmaline Thin Film Flex Wax is your new go-to choice for salon and outcall waxing services. Comes in a no-mess spill-proof flex wax bead that stays fresh and dry on your countertop or your pro waxing kit bag. Get the job done right every time with unmatched convenience and ease.
1. Pour the pebble drops into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer. 2. Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. 3. Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides. 4. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator. 5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax. 6. Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth. 7. After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin. 8. Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft. 9. Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax. IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Tin Oxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tourmaline, Zinc Oxide, Parfum (Fragrance),Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile minerale), Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpa-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 60725 (Violet 2)
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.