- Durable Wax Metal Pot Can: A must-have for any pro waxing setup! Melt wax effectively with our Satin Smooth Empty Metal Pot Can. Fits all Satin Smooth Warmers! Features high-quality metal construction that gives you unmatched durability that can withstand the heat of your favorite wax warmer. Long-lasting and reliable, the perfect choice for true beauty professionals!
- Consistent Temperature: Experience excellent temperature control with the Satin Smooth Empty Metal Pot Can. Get your wax up to a comfortable and effective uniform heat to bring out its best qualities. Gives you even heat distribution for fast and easy hair removal waxing sessions. No more lumps!
- Efficient Hair Removal Wax Melting: Spend more time waxing instead of watching wax melt! The Empty Metal Pot Can from Satin Smooth makes it so easy to get perfect wax consistency and temperature in no time. Get more done at the salon or in your home.
- Easy to Clean: No mess, just clean and effortless waxing! The Satin Smooth Empty Metal Pot Can keep your hair removal waxing sessions mess-free and convenient. How to clean wax out of your wax pot? Cleanup is a breeze, just wipe down with a clean damp cloth to keep it in top condition. Features a scraper bar that gives you just the right amount of wax every time.
1) Place empty Removable Metal Insert Pot into warmer. Turn warmer on. 2) Simply remove the lid from hair removal product and firmly place or pour product into Removable Metal Insert Pot.
Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
Moisturize your skin daily.
Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.