Citrus Mojito Thin Film Pebble WaxSSWBMTG
Satin Smooth® Citrus Mojito Thin Film Pebble Wax gives the same fabulous results as the traditional thin film wax formula, in perfectly pourable pebbles! Pour just the amount you need into your warmer and it quickly melts into a smooth, spreadable substance that's easy to use.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
1. Pour the pebble drops into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer.
2. Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides.
4. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator.
5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax.
6. Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth.
7. After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin.
8. Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft.
9. Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICRO- WAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins.